Saturday, September 25, 2004

gReat day...gReat way...gReat PAY!!!

hahaa!i'm feeling so hysterical now hee!just got home from my part-time waitressing job at this place called the grape vine club...sounds cool yea?!today is my happiest day at work...coz previous times when i work there the boss not very nice hmpf!always like super unfriendly bleahh!unfair!then when those girls who work there before comes for work...he talks to them like super friendly grrr!but the girls say he's like tt to new girls...hmpf!so coconut!anyway today was a super super busy day...ahhh!so tired!but then well the saying goes u reap what u sow haha!for all the hard work,we received $50 dollar TIPS!!!can u just believe it?!it's like so damn alot!!!my very first time!i cannot imagine man haha!so generous!thank you mr nice guy!hee!usually my normal pay rate is five per hour...but today tt fifty bucks like almost pay me twice more than my normal pay(i work only 4hrs usually hee!ie $20 tt's so pathetic rite?!hmpf!)but i ended work late today so my boss gave $60 instead woo!so just alone for tonight we both got $110!!!so so happy!then after that we went for supper(w/o our boss thought hee!)then i found out then my co-waitress, janice is super exactly like me~hee!lotsa common interest and the character pretty similar too hee!all so outgoing kind haha!a very nice girl very cute too hee!i like her haha!(but i'm not lesbian k?!)haha!then u know what?!when i came home just now i took a mercedes cab haha!then i talk to the uncle quite happily and then when i reach home...i just conveniently get down the cab~so embarassing!!!i actually forget to pay haha!so dieow!!!haha!but in the end i did went back to pay...and well like what janice says this goes to show how tired i am hee!tt's true though haha!okie so i guess this tired little girl shall go rest for now!but ya i'm so so happy today!a fat pay at job...a mercedes home...ahh,tell me what else can a girl ask for?!zzZZZzzzzzz!