Sunday, October 31, 2004

ATTENTION!!!I MISS YOU!!!

hello everyone...i missing all of you!one way or another...i really am missing you!!!just to name a few too many...

mr llq...though sometimes u very mean to me,i still miss you...just parted not long ago but i miss u still silly coconut!*hugs*

xuan,poh yian,hildya...i miss u girls so much!!!rewind all the way back to sec school days...those times we have haha!really wanna hang out with all of u...but everyone so busy~bfs,projects,exams...when will we be able to hang out together? =(

jeffry...land boundary but not tt bad coz u always on msn so still can chat hee!(also blair my gunbound matey haven't seen him on for a while...he's in canada though hee!i miss you too haha!)

sherry,glady...i miss ya 2 too!!!the letter-writing days haha!so sweet~awww!sherry...our 1st 3 mths days...glady...our hectic dance days...both of u i miss u in ur own ways!oh ya just now look thru the photos...our giordano cubicle pics lol!fun!

my 1st 3 mths mates...zhu en,kang leng,eng chuan,shayne,colin,le tian and even ___, i miss you too!those mj after school days...playing pool...the every sat go out thing lol!the shayne and colin comparing muscle fights haha!the nice and gentlemanly zhu en...the loud-spoken le tian and the considerate ms kang leng and recently the cute lil incident after our clubbing haha!i miss all of you guys!!!

my sec school mates...john,wan ting,angela,manyi,lydia,vanes,jian ning,kar wai,wen qing(tuition days lol!),shear mainey,brendon,mr koh,mrs koh even miss mok etc etc...all of them!

vibez!!!i miss u all too...dance ppl~ahhhhhhh i wanna dance!!!sheila~lalala!i miss u too...the chicken dancing,row boat,like a flower blooming teaching styles lol~cute!!!

my dearest wendy awww!my mentor in maths...my motivator~i owe my a's results to u!!!u are the greatest!!!*muah* really thank you!!always pushing me to study...thank you so muuuccccccchhhhhh!!!

all my srjc matey...my sons,xiong xiong,perry desmond...dunno where u guys disappeared too only talk to xiong xiong only...my gong gong...chong kexian...ah boon also...still have many many~ruru,jill jill...etc there's like so many to name~i miss you all!!!

i miss my family ppl too...father's side(all the cousins...we used to play together haha!the many mini-parties me and jess have~but now she in uk =( i miss u girl!) and mum's side(though they stay near me i miss the times when there was so many babies to carry...now all grown up can't cuddle wuddle them hee!)

those i never mentioned pls forgive me coz too many to name...as long as u have cross my path i miss you!!!i really really do~!!!