Tuesday, October 19, 2004

cRaNky craNky~

weeee!think i'm going mad...and it seems like i'm on some sorta retail therapy booo!bad!went to the supermarket just now...and i just grabbed every nonsense tt i felt like...so dieow!spent $20 bucks just like tt... =( then tt day sunday also...$30+ spent on dunno what nonsense!

aRgh!!!what's going on?i feel the hormones inside me jumbling up, down, left, right everywhere inside me *boinks*boinks*...also my emotions goes up *weeee* and then down *plonk* the very next moment bleahh!

think i'm going cranky...very cranky!hyper cranky~cranky tt's me!!!muahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhhahahhahahha!

oh anyway i can't wait for xmas to come!~~woo!and new year too~oh my uncle's wedding on xmas...so excited!!!never been to a close relative's wedding for so so long...