Thursday, October 07, 2004

mistaKEn...

now listening to this song by this local christian band, parousia...song title mistaken...really nice i think!have the hoobanstank feel...

anyway this 2 days been real crappy...i feel like crying~i feel my heart aching...i dunno what's happening around me...i feel misunderstood by almost everyone around me...my family,my dada...and all these just because of me going clubbing...this is so crappy!!!bleahh!

haven't been going for like so freaking long...almost a month since the last time but it seems to my mum that i'm always going...yes i haven't been working hard and stuff but i told her i will after this outing...one month left i'm worried too...couldn't take it so just now on the way to dinner when she was nagging away,i shouted back too...i felt bad but just can't control it...the lack of sleep already left me pretty cranky & now all these shit~it's bulls!

then last nite too...my dada was angry with me for going clubbing...say dun like me going...dun like the idea of guys touchy touchy...he wasn't like tt in the past but seems like ns have change him...(and gave me a dumb analysis of a guy frequenting geylang) more possessive now. and yes he too is bugging me to study...scolding me too (ie good) i misses him though...wish he's here with me so he can comfort me but think he won't understand too *shrugs*

clubbing isn't neccessarily a bad thing...i mean for me it's just a way of relieving stress coz u can be dancing away...or in fact just to do smth u like = dancing...tell me when u hear a catchy tune, where can u dance?at home?on the streets?ppl will most prob think u are gaga!!!only clubs allow u to do that...and they not only play a nice tune they play plenty!!!so one can really have fun just dancing away...bleahh!!!and when i club i dun drink alot...i dun go wild!!!i know what i'm doing...i go with friends who will look out for me...i dun smoke just for the sake of clubbing...overall,it's pretty healthy other than the second hand smoke and perhaps the late-coming-home part...

i'm upset...i'm tired...i wanna be understood...i wanna be free...

P.S: dun worry i won't do anything silly...life's too precious~