Wednesday, December 29, 2004

loved yet feeling empty...

think i'm going bonks...i dunno how to express myself hahahaa!so much i wanna say...yet i can't seem to find the right words to phrase them in~boooo!sometimes i wish i'm a scriptwrite or smth...then can represent my feelings in all the nice nice sentences haha!or perhaps be a scriptwriter of my life and write my life for myself and live a happy ever after life!*dream on*

i'm feeling loved...mr lai been doing lots to make me feel tt way~though some of it may be as simple as cooking maggie mee for me hahaa!it may sound crappy...but still i appreciate it!

today is a cold cold nite...while i was walking home there was a small group of ppl walking behind me~mixture of 3 guys & 2 girls...then i dunno if it was the cold weather which aids in removing all the odours of the roads but i can smell clearly the perfume one of the guys was wearing...so manly and nice~then all of a sudden i wished i had someone next to me to hold me and gimme some warmth...awww!u know tt kinda feeling which just suddenly comes and overwhelmed you...and then i realise it's been long since i talked to someone on the phone for very very long~i miss the feeling of it!in the wee hours it is just so nice to be talking to someone when you are tugged snuggly in your blanket...man the feeling is so far gone tt it is almost alien to me now~it doesn't even matter if u are not talking...even the sound of breathing can be so comforting at times...

and now i wished i can have tt chance...tt chance to just hear you breathe