Monday, January 17, 2005

breaking apart

ahhhhhh!today i like ran the most in my entire 19 yrs...10 laps round the track CONTINUOUSLY!it's like 4km...but thanks to jc & ber,kept pushing me on & encouraging me~if not think i would've fall flat on the ground after 5 rds...but i'm proud of myself ahah!i'm starting to exercise hee!feeling good though my legs are breaking & my back aching haha!

anyway good news yet bad...think i'll be getting my hostel soon(big thank you to tf to help get us in hee!)~mixed feeling...i'm actually scared tt i'll be home sick awww!i dunno if i'm ready to accept the feeling tt i'm slowly gaining my way to independency even though i thirst for it~...the thought of it just freaks me out eeks!on the other hand,staying in hall would also mean late nights out...more playing games & also more friends...~hmmm it seems to me tt as i grow older i gets more antisocial...booooo!how did it become like tt?-sighs- sometimes i fear knowing new ppl...it's bad!very very unhealthy!bleahh!

oh also today...i completed my half-way done maths tut 1 in school & my phy tut 2 too~haha!i feel good lol!getting more hardworking hahaa!keep it up girl haha!

shall sleep soon...before i really breaks apart haha!