Tuesday, January 04, 2005

weee all ready for school!!!

well just did up my organiser for year 2005...this is gonna be a hectic year for me coz i have to buck up on my studies~and really excel in it before i start regretting

know lotsa friends are worried and stuff...please continue doing so and bug me to study haha!i wanna do well and get the exchange program to go to the states then can visit jeff coz it's his last year there~so fast time flies!well today been a lil naughty...had one lecture but didn't go hee!end up singing ktv with py and mr lai hehe!feeling bad yet glad coz bern says it's boring and there wasn't much impt stuff...okie yes yes have to turn over a new leaf become a bookworm *wonders* er well i have never been such a mugger however there is always a first time yea?!hmm so ya will strive towards my goal...hopefully "USA here i come"

just now was talking to my mum...think she is gonna sponsor my driving lessons hee!so gonna learn school i think...anyone can intro me someone really good?!quite hesitant whether should go private...hmmm but really wanna finish it asap so ya i dunno...ppl gimme some views pls~sighs what to do?what to do???private or school?! *hmmmz* my mummy really nice...should not be disappointing her again so all the more my motivation to excellent grades~aim high and achieve...it's a must!!!

i so love studyyyyyyyyyyyying...ha ha ha!keep the spirit burning...dun go off so soon please~