Wednesday, March 02, 2005

here i blog...

okie yes it's been long...dun blame me~hahahaa!i've been well too occupied with my lazy bones tt i didn't blog...since donkey years ago hahah!

anyway life's been good hee~been clubbing once too many hee!1 week twice...tt's bad eh~!for me definitely...coz i dun usually club tt much...guess tt's what hall life do to u hee!makes u more prone to all these temptations and the plus point is there's no mama to nag at u even when u go home late or dun return at all lol!...guess what i still feel like clubbing hahaha!oops!lai so gonna kill me...eeks!

never mind tt...well a new term started~we just had our term break...and now yes it's march!*brrr* exams coming soon too!horrible!bleahh!and i haven't touch my text so much so tt there is a thick layer of dust all over it...bam!i'm been real lazy...eeks! (ber please bug me!!!haha!)

been quite busy with hall activities too...not tt i had a choice~i need points to stay =( but it seems tt it's a lil too late so all i can do now is to show face more to let the 'on top' ppl know tt i'm worth keeping bleahh!so dieow!on monday we played frisbee from 6+ to 8...had dinner and then i went for some dance thingy at 10.30pm all the way till 1am...crazy isn't it?!and i didn't sleep until like 4-5am...crazy man!resulting in me not going for morning lectures and tuts bleahh!!!darn it!haven't been going for lectures since i moved in...oops!hahaa!it's bad...damn!today...i went down to show face for floorball...played a while and i left to come back hall to slack hee!so bad...but ya i did tell them to call me when they need me hee!hahah!but they didn't...so not my fault...i've been responsible know~well after tt have dance again...it feels good to dance again hee!though we were not as professional as sheila...i know they already did their best!the overall effect was pleasing...but i so have to brush up my steps so i won't throw face tmr...if not i have to wear a paperbag le~ *sobz*

i need points...more points~to stay in hall booo!so sad!bleahh!i will try harder yea?!have to show face more... =(

anyway...

shearm: ya u owe me a visit...come soon maybe?!or perhaps not so soon...wait till my major hols then come...we can party the nite away then come back my hall hahaa!

xiong: huh?!serious...ur friend got a spycam?!hahha~a lil overdoing things yea?!hahha!maybe i will try it out when my things get stolen again ahhaha!anyway do take care on ur taiwan trip!train hard but more imptly play hard too!lol!

blr: sorry haven't been blogging much...i'm so lazy~u know me hahaha!but here i am...so yup~enjoy!*hugs*

okie now lil vonny shall go zzzZZZzzzzzzzzz...take care all till i see ya again! *muahs*