Sunday, March 13, 2005

hole in pocket

yesterday went to the IT fair at suntec...and i finally got my digicam weeeeeeee!my new baby olympus irobe IR-500,so pretty i tell u~...it's like love at first sight hehe!i saw it on the newspaper like a few days before...the price was reasonable,the brand was good,the design is sleek and cool and it's white hee!i love it absolutely!haha!

but now there's a huge hole in my pocket...sighs!it cost me 629...the camera alone is 599 then i top up 30 for a 256mb xd card...bleahh!i'm so broke now eeeks!anyone wanna help me stitch up my pocket?haha!tt was not my only damage...i went to collect my new specs too...tt's another 100 bucks~but really love it hahaa!it has got red frames...very gawky lol!py says it's rather arty farty...well now i can be a 100% geek lol!i feel nerd too!now can go around mugging yeah!i'm in the mood...or more like i didn't have much choices haha!

all in all,total damage done = 729...excluding food,drinks,transport booo!i need to be more thrifty now...sighs!no more spending...no shopping...no taking of cab anyway...no whatever that needs lotsa spending...i'm going on a diet!minimum food...just gonna munch on white bread and water...lol!i'm kidding...i will just die haha!

if u dun hear from me again,perhaps the above really did happen...