Friday, March 18, 2005

a lil tribute

i so wanna blog...no inspiration on whatever so to blog though...sheila's leaving for japan in like an hour's time?!bon voyage...my dearest dance instructress~so gonna miss u much!*hugs*haha okie not like she will see...bleahh!

those dance days...filled with joy and tears,happiness and sorrows,achievements and disappointments...it was all in all the greatest part of going to jc lol!i remember...most dance members are capable of not attending classes in the morning but never fail to turn up for dance lesson later in the afternoon...it's such a dancer thing to do lol!the teachers back then must have hated the dancers lots...thinking tt we are a bunch of bimbotic slackers who never really know what we want...but who cares bleahh!haha!i would say our batch did well...most of us are at least somewhere and know where we are going...tt's a good thing hee!

i miss them all so so much...the every little single thing we did now only lingers in the back of my mind...really wish tt we can have an alumni set up or smth...yes yes i'm doing all the talking and no work...sighs~all the performances we put up...from the lunchtime teaching dancesteps to others to the teacher's day concert to the major competitions like SYF and danceworks...we did good haha!of course we did...it's VIBEZ~lol!okie enough of all the praising hee...

sometimes i wonder to myself...what would life be without dancing?!hmmm i'm not tt much a dancerholic...(unlike glady,lixin and maybelle the dptc girls~congrats for making through!u girls have done urself proud~) i dun eat,live,breathe,sleep dance...though i wish i could...think my genes are just not tt suitable for dancing haha!i still do enjoys it...i think jc will be so bored if i'm not in the dance team...sr dance team~i'm proud of u!*muahs*

anyway i'm losing my train of thoughts...dunno what i'm typing...if sheila reads this,most prob she will say...go do it and not talk about it haha!awww so gonna miss her...not like i dun now...her chicken wings and row ur boat classics...lol~ahhhhh i'm going crazy =(

what to do what to do...i'm bored...my blabbering should stop...

here's a song tt's really nice...bernice intro me...and i can't take my mind off it

The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice

And so it is

Just like you said it would be

Life goes easy on me

Most of the time

And so it is

The shorter story

No love, no glory

No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes...

And so it is

Just like you said it should be

We'll both forget the breeze

Most of the time

And so it is

The colder water

The blower's daughter

The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes off you

I can't take my eyes...

Did I say that I loathe you?

Did I say that I want to

Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off of you

I can't take my mind off you

I can't take my mind off of you

I can't take my mind off you

I can't take my mind off you

I can't take my mind...

My mind...my mind...

'Til I find somebody new

P.S:ber if u reading this...look at the last sentence...so dieow haha!