Wednesday, March 23, 2005

this is just so not my week *hmpf*

sunday nite...i came back to hall...suffering from severe cold and headache...tried sleeping but end up waking up an hour later...stayed awake for the rest of the night till like 5am before turning in again....

monday nite...i went jogging with bernice...happily cooling down till i found out i lost my room key due to this stupid hole in my pocket tt i didn' t know...had to walk all the way to the main school area to get the keys and all...we went jogging at 11 reach back at almost 1...poor bernice have to suffer along with me...sorry my dear~ =(

tues nite...ie today...i thought for one nite i can have a break from all the mishappenings...went jogging came back then was feeling the clothes see if it's dry...coz we rush out for lab today then didn't bring it then it rained...so there the clothes was...until i realise 'eh how come these pegs have got no clothes on...?' then i realise my undies got stolen yet again...this time round, another bra and 2 undies...tell me which psycho idiot will do all these stupid thing!!!ahhh!so mad!!!and apparently it wasn't there when we got back from lab already...i didn't even notice it!!!so angry~!bleahh!!!

i hate ntu!hate the stupid person who stole my undies!*poke u in the eye* i curse and swear tt u will get rashes all over ur body and scratch till ur skin bleeds...grrrrr! *screams*