Friday, May 06, 2005

back to gaming

just when i was beginning to feel bored...i have a new game to play now!!!yeah yeah!!!all thanks to blair *hugs*

glad to present GUILDWARS!!! *tada* the latest Competitive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game in town!it's so hot, so fun and so cool~ are you missing out on something?!lol!

okie enuff...hee!crazy me...actually can't play it yet coz it's not out in store here however my dear brother was so nice and decided to get the online version so yipee yeah for me haha!i think now he's pretty addicted to this game already haha!damn! *pouts* never mind there's always ways for me to play yea?!blair hee! *winks* -shhh-

anyway gonna be having my first french lessoon tmr...happy yet not so booo!!!coz have to travel tt long journey to school yikes!somehow i miss life in hall...at least no one to nag at me when i sleep late etc. but of course staying home have its pros too...home-cooked food,air-con and yes my family bleahh!contradicting, isn't it?!lol!

well shall go zzzz now...tata all!long live to holidays!!!yeah!