Friday, May 13, 2005

i tried to sleep
but just can't fall into slumber
i shut my eyes
and lay down in pretendance


i heard a familiar voice calling my name
i heard the howling of the wind outside my door
i continue laying there with my eyes shut
next i know i felt an icy touch on my face
i cringed at the moment it brushes my face
once,twice,thrice and a fourth
the touch of the coldness just stay on


and i wonder how can i warmed it up
it's just so scary and not so comforting
i pressed my hands against my cheeks
trying to warm it up as much as i could
but it just won't help no matter what i did
i long for hugs,kisses and more
i so very much want to hold on
but i know it's just a dream that i should let go
so i continue feigning sleep once more


if it was mine right from the start
with no one there to compete with me
would i have it the way i want?!
or would i just let go for i dare not dream
dreams are free i always tell everyone
but why when it come to me i dare not it
what have happen to the adventurous me
too many cases of failed relationships
i have seen,heard and some gone through
i dare not let myself go all out
for the fear of falling is constanly there
i just hope and pray that one day
my prince in shining armour will appear with his white stallion
and sweep me off my feet
and yes the ideal
happily ever after...
and that's the end