Saturday, May 14, 2005

so bored =(

i'm so bored...bleahh~!!!waking 8am in the morning isn't my ideal saturday...but well i slept early at 11pm so i guess tt means plenty of beauty sleep...still feeling drowsy though but my running nose ain't helping much,stopping me from sleeping soundly booo!!!


2nd week into french...well i can say i'm enjoying even more now~it's fun...languages always fun haha!but so fast...next week we have dictation!!!yes u heard me...dictation like back in primary school haha!interesting eh?!and like what the teacher say...it's a crash course so we are going at hyper rate,we have to read-up on our own as in try to remember the stuff asap...exams is on 8th june oh my!!!it's like 2-3 weeks more?!scary!!!


however...there's always smth sweet behind everything bitter lol!(at least tt's what i think hee!)i'm gonna go taiwan weee!9th-17th june...yeah!!!can leave singapore....and travel travel!!!haha!so happy lol!it's time for me to get away from all these nonsense here and go through a different pace of life over there...and since we gonna be staying at my aunt's friend house...i won't be having the luxury of room-making and room service...tt's nice~hee!at least can see a domestic side of me haha! oO (dun give me tt weird look...i did it before when i went japan a few yrs back k?!bleahh *poke*poke*)


oh ya did i mention py is back from her thailand trip...so happy so happy to see her weeee!she was gone for so long...ever since my exams ended bleahh!so it was like 25th april to 11th may...boo!but i'm glad now she's back...we can go chill and slack all over again yeah yeah!haha!


oh anyway recommendation of a 24hr cafe...it's located at selegie there~named mR bean haha!no it doesn't sell soya products...it's like any other cafe with smoothies,iced teas,dessert,main course blah blah blah!u get the drift...yup!however....never never try the LASAGNE!!!it sucks booo!!!too dry....but of course when i asked them to do smth about it,the person was nice enuff to bring it back into the kitchen and they added sauce and cheese and when it came it looks like a new plate of food...bleahh!!!still cannot make it...the pasta was too dry...dunno what's in it too....looks like mashed potato or smth...booo!not good not good....anyway the sandwiches there looks yummy....everyone was ordering so i guess it should be good~ (definitely better than the lasagne hmpf!)


and tonight...we are heading to wala wala~weeee!!!yeah so happy...haha!gonna meet up with john and brendon and py...and perhaps hildya and xuan?!i dunno...those 2 are always so busy,so hard to meet them *miss them so much* -pouts-


oh u know the mariah carey song...we belong together?!weee so nice i think...haha!like it so much... *do a lil dance* can u see how bored i am...sighs!gw or not?!!my com so laggy now...bleahh!most prob get slaughter when i go in...the monsters all so strong bleahh!anyway enjoy the lyrics to the song...


I didn't mean it when I said
I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should have let you go
I didn't know nothing,
I was stupid, I was foolish
I was lying to myself
I couldn't have fathomed
I would ever be without your love
Never imagined I'd be sitting
Here beside myself
Guess I didn't know you
You'd guess I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everything
I never felt


The feeling that I'm feeling
Now that I don't hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips
Cause I don't have a choice
Oh what I wouldn't give
To have you lying by my side
Right here cause baby


When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together


I can't sleep at night
When you are on my mind
Bobby Womack's on the radio
Singing to me "If You Think You're Lonely Now"
Wait a minute this is too deep
I gotta change the station
So I turn the dial tryin' to catch a break
And then I hear Babyface
"I Only Think Of You" and it's breakin' my heart
I'm tryin' to keep it together but I'm falling apart


I'm feeling all out of my element
Throwing things, crying tryin'
To figure out where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside
I need you, need you back in my life baby


When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We belong together
Who else am I gonna lean on when times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh baby baby
We belong together baby


weee lovely isn't it...haha!love the song...sometimes i just wonder "how come those songs tt top the chart are usually the mellow sad love songs" i guess most of the time ppl indulge in the lyrics because it reflects their lives in one way or another tt's why it's always being request and slowly the song rise to fame haha!and yes being artistes u have to be smart yea?!write songs with lyrics tt everyone goes through and bingo u got a topseller haha!of course with the combination of the right singer and tune...lol!i wrote so much...yikes!!!crazy crazy...


it's raining outside now...absurd weather~so hot and then it rains suddenly haha!what's going on?!the earth receiving so much damage tt it's malfunctioning...well and we humans with our daily pollution to the green earth is finally getting our retribution lol!when will doom day be here?!tt will be exciting won't it?!humans getting destroyed by what they try so hard to build...i'm not making sense anymore haha!lalalalala... *swing*swing*