Tuesday, May 31, 2005

wooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeyeahhhhh!

haha so hyper crazy now lol!i'm not making sense...lack of sleep lol but full of excitement hee!see tt Hello thing so convenient...making me post so many pictures and most prob boring u guys too...

but look at my treasure...it's from blair~so sweet of him!*hugs* my gaming buddy...my close online friend...my listener & advisor...and my knight in shining armor who always come to my rescue in games...so sad tt we are so far away...if we stay in the same area most prob he will come to help me out in times of difficulty too booo!!!i have so much to say...so many things in mind to blog...yet so little time to do all of it grrr!!!becoming a robotic woman who function of little rest *shakes head* can't do...need to sleep~so deprived!!!

shall go rest now...ttyl guys~ *waves*