Saturday, June 04, 2005

i can't stop thinking how you make my heart beat faster
with all the silly things you do.
though it might just be all a show
could you just carry it on
missing you so much
but i would never let you know
i put on a facade just to be strong
i'm trying my very best to be independant
to not let you worry so much and to ease your troubles
yet a small part of me
yearns to have that caring part of you
making a fuss over little details of mine

why am i holding to something that is impossible?
it ought to be a bubble burst
to disappear with no trace left
but just that little hope in me
wishing a miracle might happen
and work out smth for me & you
it need not be a for a long time
perhaps just a short and memorable span
to help remember you by
and to wrap up the trails that was left behind from ages ago
i am contented so be it
just to have a chapter written with you