Saturday, June 04, 2005

no life booo!!!

saturday night and here i am, "home alone"... not exactly home alone's home alone coz my grandma is home too~ it's more like being HOME and feeling alone =(

this feeling is so yucky...bleahh!!!well tt's the difference of being attached & being single i guess -sobs- last time it was like i can choose to go out or not (most of the time i prefer to rot at home haha!) now it's more of like dunno where to go, who to ask etc. might be due to the recent increased in temp jobs... i feel so drained!!! lemme recall what this week has been like...

monday - school in the morning, left my home around 8am, reach back around 5pm...slept for an hour, woke up and left for work at the cafe...end work at 1am...finally back home

tuesday - a day of slacking phew!

wednesday - went to school again... same routine. went for class then work then came home late again

thursday - the start of the pc show at expo...reach there like 10am, stand all the way till like 8.30pm...came home all exhausted

friday - was so tired. almost didn't want to go for the last french lesson but have oral so have to. dragged myself to school...as usual lesson ended at 2.30pm reach back at 5pm...then again went to work at grapevine this time round...reach back 1.30am

saturday (ie today) - the pc show again... 10.30am - 8.30 pm... i'm physically tired booo!!!

what's wrong with me man?!! i'm like hardworking at the wrong things...bleahh!!! coming wednesday i have my french test... haven't study boo!!! i have yet to plan my timetable for the next sem... need to settle it before my taiwan trip...not done tt too! oh my oh my... going bonkers already!!! thank goodness i will be going on a holiday *phew* if not most prob i will just plop and die flat after my french exam... -sad-