Friday, September 09, 2005

i'm home from workkk...wee!was sitting there after work...feels good even though i was there alone...the familiar environment just makes one feel so at home that it took me a while before i drag my tired self home

and tonight is just one of those nights when you just dun feel like heading home,just feel like hanging out with ur friends and be home late day without any particular rhyme or reason...but too bad most of my friends are occupied with their own stuff....and yes i understand that...i ought to be busy with the proper things too...and a very good example is my studies which i have been neglecting since god knows when -SiGHS-

went to look for py at the new SMU campus...looks so commercialized...lifts,elevators,air-conditioned underground passage...all in all one word FANTASTIC...but lack the school feel i think...maybe because it's too new so yet to have the homely feeling yet...but i believe the students there will sure get used to it soon...it's like so darn convenient...i think i will end up at the theatres everyday if i were to school there lol...the rate of my spendings will just rocket high bleahh!

pardon me for all my nonsensical blabberings...i'm just feeling bored and i need an avenue to vent my rantings...and so here it goes hee!

when i was leaving the campus...i saw so many trishaw riders on this stretch of road...it's really scary as u see them weave in and out of the busy traffic...mamamia!cold sweat la...can u imagine if u were the tourists on the trishaw?i will just shout the carriage to a halt....no no no i don't wanna die let me get down now!!!and i was thinking...what if the trishaw overturn...eeks tt will be awful brrr!but yet funny...i'm not making any sense keke!forget it shall stop here...not torture u guys with my crap dada!