Monday, September 05, 2005

what's wrong?what's wrong???

my oh my...there's smth so so so so wrong about me!!!i think i lost my studying genes arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!it's all gone...i think it must be some kinda strange disease that i contracted bleahhh!!!

back in primary and secondary school, i used to be so much more hardworking...apparently it was homework,study,revision for tests most of the time...when i stepped into jc,i think that was when i contracted the deadly illness!!!is it stupidity?or perhaps plain laziness?i think it's more of the latter...no one is stupid i believe but well laziness is usually the killer bleahh!and i think i'm freaking lazy grrr!!!

and now i'm in the terminal stage...oh gosh!!!what's so wrong?!!!i'm always thinking of all sorts of other things but just not my studies...it can be working,tutoring,meeting up with friends,anything but the last thing i would do is study...yikes yikes yikes!!!totally disgusted...got to do smth about it!i so not wanna die of this dumb dumb 'disease'...

and yes the purpose of this post is just to serve as a reminder...and perhaps u guys can come reprimand me and nag at me to study...i seriously dun mind it!!!ur help will be greatly appreciated!!!thanks a mountain!