Sunday, September 11, 2005

yet another week has passed...madness~

last sunday i was out with my parents and my paternal grandma out having dim sum...then it was work from tues to thurs...my visit to smu...friday came, was at borders when i saw lotsa police tape condoning the area behind orchard mrt and realise it was actually the scene of the gruesome flip killing flip murder case...when i first heard i swear my jaws drop open...just couldn't believe the killer would have dump the evidence in such a public area...what the heck was he/she thinking?trying to shoot to fame?friggin' silly and brave maybe?seriously dun understand what's with ppl these days or should i say the murder these days lotsa brutal amputating of limps,head,torso...madness so in discreet?yucks...just so reminds me of my course chinese cinematic...ppl laughs at scenes of the characters getting their limbs chopped off...it's sick i tell you!!!bleahh~

after which i went to school for NRC agm...which i can declare was pretty much a flop...the turnout was really bad...like they expect much more ppl...but c'mon seriously who would wanna be in school on a friday night esp when the next week is term break...bleahh!!!only those who were heading to kulai turn up i think and a few others i guess...so overall it wasn't all tt much a success i feel...but the night ahead for me was much more eventful hee!went to club with my cousins...at first the music was pretty all right crowd not too many...as the night proceed,there was much more ppl...and oh my,the music was bad...like rap most of the time puke!well the best part was me & xuan managed to get into velvet woohoo!!!thanks to our friend jeffrey who's a member hee!no queue no hassle muahahhaa!and the best part was they didn't even check our id to see if we were of legal age hhahahaa!!! =) inside wasn't as spectacular as i expected...the crowd was rather mature and lack the enthusiasm...the music was like house blues?!after sometime u just dunno how to sway to the music coz it's sounds all the same...the strong bass grooving behind ur ears...and then before u know it all u hear was 'thump,thump,thump' and more 'thump's poo!!!

despite the fact that we worked at grapevine like 2-3 nites in a week...on sat me and py found ourselves faithfully back at the usual spot lol!how attached we are to the place my goodness!and now it's sunday all over again...i'm flying off to thailand in like 4 hours?i just can't wait for all the shopping that's to come...but my mum having a bad diarrhea, my dad crashed his car last nite pretty badly though thank god no injuries...but well it seems pretty bad...but i'm sure things will turn out just right as it usually does *cross my fingers*

take care ppl..meanwhile, may god bless you and me~ *hugs*