Thursday, October 20, 2005

haven't been blogging for so long...is anyone missing me?haha!doubt there's alot of ppl reading my lifeless blog too...

well exams round the corner...been trying to study as much as possible each day...attempting to max out the productivity of my already diminishing brain cells...can't say it's very much productive but at least slow progress better than nth yea?!time is running out though...1st paper on 7th nov...xuan's birthday sighs~always can't manage to have a nice celebration for it's always exams time...feel so bad about it sobs!

i'm currently staying over at my friend's hall...life's been good and i would say i have my BOB around me all the time and taking care of me most of the time (other than the continuous teasings i get from them bleahh) but seeing them all work so hard...reduces my thoughts to sit back and relax...yikes! good thing though...haha! but yup just wanna express my appreciation to them hee! BIG THANK YOU!!!

i miss my family though...haven't been seeing them much since i shift into hall last week...esp my brother...when i was back during the weekends, he was either out working or sleeping the next half of the day...didn't see him or talk to him at all... well not like it makes alot of difference but sometime we still do have those short late night conversations when he returns home from work around 2+,3... i think it's been 2 weeks since we last did tt..sighs... oh also, my parents leaving for vietnam this coming friday... i'll be heading home tomorrow evening though but need to give tuition... so it will be like 9pm when i'm done... doubt will have much chance to talk to them too... sighs... i miss them and i dun deny i'm feeling homesick....sobs!!!also my dear grandma...when i was home, every morning without fail she will make me this ginseng drink which i would pinch my nose and force myself to swallow tt bitter tasting mixture... i just dun like the after taste...and well she will always laugh after i finish it coz she just can't understand why i hate it so much...when my 11 yr old cousin loves it so much tt she can chew the pure ginseng slices in her mouth pieces after pieces...lol...awww i miss home~ i wanna cry sob sob!

it's always like tt...when u have it u dun cherish it...only when u lose it then u start to think back and reminisce those times...and regret not making full use of the time when u have it...humans are just so contradicting...sighs...