Monday, October 24, 2005

i drove i drove...so exciting!!!

weee...my first experience with driving haha!so thrilling...haha!half the time my hands were clammy cold...and my heart were thumping hard as i press down the accelerator...woot!and all this made possible by my nice and brave tutorial mate mr alexander liu who's also the one who set up NTU first MOTORbike club...the president of NRC hee! (okie i blogged as requested hee!) now this way no accusation tt i will forget about tonight lol...shall not go into explicit details..just in case trouble of any sort arrives haha!

anyway i feel i have NO life at all!!!my goodness...my weekends spend in NTU tutorial rooms...mugging my pea brain away...bleahh!lil progress but oh well better than staying at home coz i think tt will decrease minimum to nil...oh and and, i went to study at nus campus on friday too...so lovely the place...awww i wanna migrate over!!!the library was spacious and lotsa vacants seats unlike LWN where one need to fight for a table sobs...also they have special corners like Perk Point = refreshment area, cubicles sealed up for ppl to talk on the phone and brightly coloured discussion rooms...i miss tt place!!!and the canteen food...cheap and good too!those studying in nus i envy u... -pouts-

sighs i miss my parents suddenly...but they are away in vietnam sobs...back on wed i think...so unfilial i dun even know when they coming back...somehow everything just dun feel right...i dun feel right...something feels amiss...recently my mum been real upset over work stuff but yet i can't think of ways to cheer her up...each time she will just go back to talking about her work problems again...and it just makes her all whiney and grouchy...bleahh!real bad time for all this to be happening...but studying should be my main priority so i guess just got to bear with it yea?!bleahh...

i miss home...i miss my grandma...i miss my brother...my mum...my dad...my friends like asthee,jiaxuan and hildya...i need a life...i need to go chill out somewhere...i miss grapevine too...sighs...please let it be over soon...exams just quickly be over and done with...sighs...

RETURN ME MY LIFE!!!