Wednesday, October 26, 2005

weird...i log into blogger and guess what everything is chinese...haha!instead of the usual add new post...it's bian xie xing wen zhang...dieow! *faints* well this also mean tt my chinese is still not tt bad muahahha!in fact it never was...but somehow ppl just think tt i'm a potato coz of the strange accent i have

i'm in deep deep shyt...2 quizzes tmr but i'm not in the mood of studying at all!!! mainly due to pms...just feel so tired all the time and have all sorts of emotional roller coaster now and then...think i get irritated rather easily this few days...sorry to all who might have been through my tantrums once in a while...

my exams are 2 weeks away... first paper 7 th nov to be exact...followed by 9th,10th,15th,22nd then 25th...madness yea?!can't wait for it to be all over...sobs!oh and in the midst of what i should be doing ie studying...i went to accept a job as a receptionist at chijmes this friday evening plus volunteering my sat morning to help out my friend for her exams (a new experience which i enjoy hee!)...i'm not complaining but just think i'm out of my mind...i should be studying...!!!heck man! on the way back just now..one of my BOB, zhenghao sorta nagged at me saying studies should be my first priority...and yes i so so agree but i can't bring myself down to doing it!!!grrr!!!actually all of my BOB have been nagging...i think tf and andy has given up...haha!james did it yesterday...and even hansen started reminding me today...thank you all though..pls continue and dun stop!screwed!!!i'm so screwed!!!

please oh lord...lemme concentrate!!!crucial period of time...2 weeks left grrr!!!hate exams so so much...but the one up there is never fair booo!