Tuesday, February 28, 2006

itinery for the week

went for my orientation today...boring boring boring!!! just talks and talks...poop!

anyway my plans for the week are as follow:

1) pack up my room

Goodbye engine notes/books and say hello to business texts

2) more tanning

Trying to retain my tan... though the process is painful, i shall persist and be black for once! Who's interested??

3) SHOPPING!!!

I need clothes! It's an excuse but heck, Marina Topshop is having a 20% discount for all UOB cardholders!!! MUST-GO!!!

4) PLAY MORE!!!

Last week of freedom. Lesson proper next week hee! Movies movies!!! I miss the feeling of being in a cinema sobs! I've only watched Final Destination 3... there's so many others i wanna watch!!!

Very well, agenda for the week... who's free to join me?? Ask me out haha!