Tuesday, February 07, 2006

okie okie...it's been long time since i really did do an update of my life...what's going on, how's life etc.

so this shall be a long long entry (i hope) ... wanted to blog the other few times, most of the time the train of thoughts just never did flow. *crossed my fingers* today shall be different hee!

christmas passed, then new year...well now even chinese new year is gonna be over soon. remember it wasn't tt long ago when sherry, dy and me was sitting at grapevine talking over dinner discussing about dy's 21st birthday party... now tt's over too!

again...HAPPY 21st! my ever dearest dy... hoped you had fun tt night hee!we shall go again yea?!

past week, it have been lotsa playing, eating, late nights and SHOPPING! can't help it when you have nth to do all day long...

oh and for those who didn't already know, i have officially withdrawn from NTU. reasons being the inability to perform plus it's pretty meaningless to continue another 3 years to complete smth which i doubt i would do in future... so yes i'm moving on to monash university, doing business...currently will be doing it locally at tmc ie near capitol and very near smu hehe! still waiting for their reply though... they just take forever to reach me!!! talking about tt i have to ring them up soon...booo! school starts end of feb bleahh...

nowadays... my life is just so tai-taiish! esp the last few weeks... it was like shopping then chilling out at cafes with friends. nth to do at all...oh and yes i have gotten down to getting my license just tt i have yet to begin my practical lessons...waiting for the empress' financial aids hee!

now what else are you guys missing out...hmm oh yes my dear asthee darling have gotten her license lol!one time pass k!dun play play! and the first time she drove me out..we had such a great time exploring mustafa and supper-ing too haha!in future there will definitely be more fun times hee! congrats my dear again*muacks*

anyway i can't think of anything to blog for now...guess tt shall be it for now...will do so again k hee!