Friday, February 24, 2006

sun-kissed

lately my life been bustling with activities...okie maybe not so 'bustling bustling' but just more things to do than usual hee!

on wed, went driving early in the morning(8.35am!!!) then went to lane's house and get some tan... at first she was still saying 'aiyah yio chu kang sun very bad...a while have then later it disappears...not good for tanning' but it seems like that 'bad' sun managed to gimme a reasonable burnt which only settle in in the later part of the day...and now i'm aching all over booo!!!

today had 2 driving lessons back to back...woo shiok but quite tiring too...my legs could barely walk after it...oh and i had my first minor accident today...some company van bumped into my backside while i was driving on the road...damn! it was a stop line...and being a probational driver i would have to definitely stop at the line... he being all careless, neglected the fact that i'm still a noob on the road and drove too fast and bang into me...so dieow! though i wasn't really traumatised (or maybe u can say unaffected actually), my instructor was completely distracted by it. hence resulting in him not being able to concentrate in teaching...poop! waste my time and money... and still dare to brag about how good how good is he when he's only there for 4mths!!! grrr!!!

anyway had a great evening with my girls...went to eat at spaggedies & had the usual yummy italian chocolate cake *slurps* then we went to esplanade and chit-chat...nice nice! always not enough time to spend with them...booo~

kk i'm drifting off now...

zzz