Monday, February 20, 2006

time makes everything go away

wear and tear brings the hardest rocks down. and when it is something as fragile as relationships, what more can one say.

with the years, i have seen friendships growing stronger and very sad to say, the opposite as well. there were friends whom i was so close with back then and now i found it hard to relate to them. meeting up with them sometimes felt so much more of a chore coz it was hard to find a common topic between us. i understand everyone grows up and excel in different aspects in their lives. however it just saddens me when i cannot seem to find something to talk about. i feel so out of their lives as much as i want to be in it. it is so depressing. frankly i really do miss them. i guess partly it's my fault too, not spending enough time & effort to know them more.

resolution for the year: meet up with friends more!

and since i'm at it, i might as well blog more coz i dunno when's the next time i will be doing it again. i'm a lazy oinks that don't commit to blogging religiously. sometimes i feel i'm a workaholic or it's more like i feel enslaved to grapevine. i'm always hanging around there so much. it scares me sometimes haha! but you know, it's like attachment to the place so can't help it rite hee!

talking about working, i was sexually harrassed the other day by this half-drunk LESBIAN!!! my goodness... nothing serious but still it was quite shocking. she poked my breast! madness la~ my this bung friend was so angry when she heard it and was yelling at me for not standing up for myself...but but tt lady was drunk! what can i do rite? enough of this... another matter is this bung customer added me on friendster when i dun really know her... i think i'm sparking off lesbian aura oh my oh my!!! i need a boyfriend soon lol! to ward off all these unwanted attention~ brrrr!

talking about guys... seriously it just irks me off what they do. saying one thing and doing another. i'm not a saint of course but at least i dun go promising someone one thing and not do it. damn it! never promise anyone anything unless u are really certain u can do it. o yes correct how could i have forgotten? the techniques guys have up their sleeves when they are after u! YES! that's it... here they come saying this one thing and when the chapter closes, they forget all about it and goes repeating it to another girl out there. well well guys being guys and girls being victimised, all the time. guys really pisses me off grrrr!!!

today is just not a good mood day. i might be ranting my frustrations or it might be a factual issue. it's up to you to judge and definitely up to your own conscience. god knows and you know best...what you have done and what you have not...

peace to all