Monday, February 13, 2006

an urge to post

came home from work. showered. wet hair. me awake.

recently i can feel my body undergoing a change. now all my bones in my body no longer feel like mine. it belongs to a category called "LAZY". heard of it? yes, LAZY bones, you got it. i have them all over in me.

plenty of free time but o well the room of yours truly remains just as it was 3 months ago. or was that 4? i can't recall. i just hate throwing things away. or rather i'm bad at that. i attempted clearing my room a few months back. i remembered throwing away 2 huge thrash bags. somehow, my room is still cluttered with many things. poop! can't seem to find proper storage for things. my bags alone, i think occupies 4 compartments and still there are some laying around on my bedroom floor. argh! seriously i dunno where to store them. some are too HUGE, some are small. bleahh!

tidiness is such a chore! gosh! but yes yes, i should start clearing up soon esp my engine notes and the mountains of textbook which i hope i can resell for some money back. they are all almost brand new! please my peeps in ntu, please help me keep a lookout who wants to buy textbook k?! the year ones etc. thank you in advance!

hmmm did i mention i will be having my first driving lesson this tues? okie okie i know many of you already have your license. but recall the very first time you went for your driving lesson. weren't you excited like i am now? haha. please agree with me. if not remain silent.

regards to the title, i have done myself justice.

my bed is luring me now...

nites.