Sunday, March 12, 2006

dreams...weird dreams

i dreamt of boat, snakes, essay, computer and EXAMS!

it's absurd... i had to write an essay on the computer for some final examinations about this alive and wriggling snake that was laying on my thigh...FREAKY!!! i remember the whole time in my dream i was so wary of the snake but thank god it behaved... phew! screwed up dream! oh and i screw up my exams too... coz in the midst of it, i walked off to somewhere and when i got back someone touch my pc and edited my essay with like circles here, drawings there...what nonsense! then when i got back, i had like 3 mins to submission...when i print it out, instead of a 3-pg thing it became a 39 page thing with strange strings of number between the paragraphs and there were charts about the sales of cosmetics too...

crazy!no link, no link!!!