Tuesday, March 28, 2006

well the results of a fun fun week...was a day of no sleep boo! i deserve it though for doing it so last minute... didn't think it would be so tough but somehow through the entire night that i was up my train of thoughts just kept running off track =(

it's like...write A line then think for 15 mins for the next...then maybe delete part of it, then write again... it like no flow poop! even this morning i was still struggling to get it done before my class... can't do it sobs! guess i wasn't prepared enuff or didn't research enuff... sucks!

thank you my dearest asthee who help me proof read and told me what to write more etc. also jiaxuan who help me proof read the 2nd time... sorry girls if u guys got into any trouble during class... but yes i heart you girls so much! i want to see you!!! 2 more weeks argh! you girls hang in there k...exams gonna be over soon weeee!

thanks ah lai for ur chocolate gummies...it's making me fat though *poke* but i'm enjoying it haha!

well this is very much a blog as you post picts up...hahaha~ i'm bored hee and i took quite a number of picts...so the end results keke!

Last wed went for dinner with sherry en and shayne... oh my gawd! those 2 coconut made us laugh so much keke! had so much fun with em and our usual camera whoring lol...our 1st 3 mths days...so nice so nice~ well till now i still marvel at how close we are even though it was just a short 3 mths lol...

look we are seriously such camwhores haha! but it's darn fun lol...

oh yesh before i forget...my dear moo moo please take care yea? read ur blog and like so many perverts lurking around eeeks...so dangerous! i miss you hun... =( u make sure u study hard k...dun keep playing around behind my back ah hahaha!

and yes to end off... i miss doing this...boo boo pants...