Thursday, June 01, 2006

if i could

...i would want to lie under the starry night and let the stars watch over me

...i would paint the world with your face, it just makes me happy

...i would throw away all my thoughts and run through a field of lavender till i'm breathless, collapse down on the soft bed of flowers and engulfed in the aroma which lulls me to sleep

...i would hold you close and tight, tell you how much you mean to me and that i never want to let you go coz your hugs just feel so right

...i would brave the rain and storm and the tears that were to follow on the day when i have to leave you for the one and final time

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
...........

if i could, i would rather i need not do all that.
if i could, i wish that i can turn back time, till the day when i never knew of your existence