Friday, June 23, 2006

phoneless

i forgot my phone. how convenient. but i must say without a phone, i feel less burdened.

in a way, you no longer have the responsibility to take care of the valuable, be it one hundred, two or three. you no need to carry a handful of things like ur wallet and ur phone etc etc. when you go for lunch. plus there is no obligation to make sure calls are answered and messages replied. perhaps it's just me, the habit of having to get back to the caller almost immediately is enhanced in me. also there is no need to be disappointed if say you were to expect phone calls or messages from others especially when that do not happen. my philosophy: what you don't know, doesn't hurt. another thing is you can finally concentrate in conversing with others. there is no need to check the cell to see if someone called or risk getting interrupted when you are in the midst of an engrossed discussion. however sometimes, a phone call does save your ass if say, you're in a terrible date? laughs. horrible me!

for today, i shall leave that piece of cold metal laying in the comfort of my unmade bed to rest in peace. amen~

more updates...hopefully soon. dada!