Tuesday, July 04, 2006

feeling the blues

after a day of work, it definitely does feel good to sweat it out. feel so unhealthy staying in air-con day-in-day-out. it's nice to take in some cool evening air to rejuvenate myself. ahhh! *indulge in the wind blowing into my face* let me say again... it feels DARN good!

this nice nice weather let me indulge in a world of my own. pacing myself as each piece of metal zoom pass me rushing back to the square room. it does not matter to me what was going on in each of the little glass windows litted in that tall concrete pillar. all i care about was the continuous steps i took as i danced to the music playing in my ears through the familiar path which i jog each time i feel like. i never say i was a religious health freak. i'm more like a i-feel-like-and-i-do sorta person. well and tt explains why i never slims down.

that aside. as i was pushing myself to go the distance, old memories can't help but flow down the vessel up there. i have yet realised again how promises are just worthless words forming hopes which slowly fades as the cruel hand of time wipes away as it moves along. it is such a pity. i'm appalled by the casual way some people say things without meaning it. it just makes people more skeptical as the days pass. and if they do remember, the world is round. what goes around will come back and smack them right in the face. by then, i will say: you deserve it.


anyway, i've been reading tuesdays with morrie. it's an excellent book. i must say i appreciate it better than five people you meet in heaven. well i have placed these 2 books on my 'wanted' list. go read it if you can.