Monday, August 14, 2006

i realised i haven't been doing any proper blogging in a while. sorry my friends. you know i still love you don't you? in case you don't, please believe me, i DOOO!!!

anyway, as you may know, school started for me. another new sem rushing right into my face & everything seems to fly by so quickly that sometimes i feel i cannot catch my breath. eeks hate it this way. worse thing is, the hols went by so quickly & perhaps due to working part-time, it never really did occur to me that 'oh here are the hols'. but o well, who will get enough of hols? it's best when it's never-ending haha!

this just reminds me of smth i read from somewhere...
'There are 2 things in this world that is never-ending. One, it's the universe. Two, it's stupidity.'

wahahahha...i totally agree!!!

mental block..take care for now =)