Thursday, April 05, 2007

How significant is insignificant?

Imagine this..

a) You are walking along the street & notice a old woman carrying a red plastic bag, picking used drink cans from the bin. Usual thing that one would do is to brush it aside and think about another matter eg, where should i go, what to have for lunch, when is the bus arriving etc etc. However, that thing that she is doing actually earns her money for her daily expenses.

b) You are tied up with your busy schedule and perhaps miss a call from an old friend. Being occupied with work and thinking 'it is of no urgency', you delay in returning the call or totally forgot about it. However, it may be a friend calling to say 'How are you? I miss you..' which I think, will totally make my day.

c) You are online so often and very used to seeing this friend online but just never take the chance to say hello. What if one day, he/she is not there? It may be a small issue 'just a few days'. However, it continues for the next few weeks? months? I am pretty sure you will get worried & wonder what happen.

Well, what I'm trying to put across is.. how significant is insignificant?



I think your significance have been proved in the most insignificant way.. & I hate it.