Thursday, May 24, 2007

why is it that everyone seems to be going away for holidays? while here i am, stuck, with work and endless work and endless work and more work.. bleahh.

i'm driven mad by my cursed assignment, MRM. i want it dead so bad 'pinch, poke, punch and finally a super-turbo kick to send it flying into the deep india sea..'

i might have been pushing myself too hard. was doing it for the past 3 days. now i'm in a state of daze. even when i'm tired, i can't sleep. after i sleep, i don't even feel rested which explains why my head is floating now..

all right, i do have my fair share of fun. it's usually chill out, chill out, chill out and more chill out accompanied with the hazardous effects of getting intoxicated and munching on too much food.. bleahh

went for a run. no problem with an aching head during the process of it. i feel it keeps me alive and in touch with the real world. running is good. if only i can keep going on, literally.

on the side, i signed up for a 10km run.. wahahaha! that's my first step to reach the stan chart 42km run..

philosophy to self: you have to run a marathon at least once in a lifetime.

that's what i am trying to achieve. urge me on my friends (=