Wednesday, October 03, 2007

STILL dreaming of christmas

thousand of apologies for the long hiatus. i am irregular and very random. lol. anyway lately, it has been busy busy busy and more busy. finally, i am able to take a break from work however the condition that comes with it is that exams are one month away bleahh..

a typical week in september for me..

Mon: Work 0830-1800, Class 1900-2200
Tues: Work 1400-1900
Wed: Tuition 1500-1930, Work 2130-0230
Thurs: Work 1000-1900
Fri: Tuitoin 1600-1800, Work 2130-0230
Sat: Class 1330-1630, Work 2130-0230
Sun: Class 0900-1200, Tuition 1300-1800

Quite hectic rite? In the midst, there were deadlines for assignments and whatnots. Hardly had time to sleep bleahh. Did i mention, it's been a month since i step into a cinema? haha.

Sometimes, I myself, wonder.. what am I putting myself through? Workaholic-in-training? Why am i depriving myself of life when in the next 30-40 years, I have ample opportunity to slog like a cow? My friends are complaining that I am becoming very anti-social. I don't join them for parties and after classes, I rush off to work. In my friend's word, "Yvonne, you're no fun anymore" =(

It's not that I need the money. Yes, I value financial freedom but not to the extend that I in desperate need of it. Know what I mean?

Mummy has been sweet. She has been telling me, "I don't need you to work so hard and then end up neglecting your grades.. I can give you the financial support you need... yada, yada, yada" Like I told her, it's not about the money but more so for the opportunity. Think it finally got to her after a while (though she still don't like me coming back late). In addition, Daddy Koh has been really nice by allowing me to take the car out when convenient. =) (oh and when the car got into a little "dispute" with a lorry & end up with a small wound, Daddy Koh did not make a big fuss too! hooray!)

Yesterday mark the deadline of my final assignment! YEAH! no yeah though for exams are in 3 weeks' time. Yucky timetable again... 25th, 26th Oct & 2 papers on 1st Nov 'wahhhh' so it's revision time again which means Yvonne goes MIA again.

So, meanwhile, take care people! I miss you all! 'hugs'

tough people outlast tough times! hang in there okie?