Sunday, December 07, 2008

Overdue!

Oops, this post should have been up since ages ago! But you know once the exams ended, it was just all play and thus yours truly had little motivation to sit still and update my blog.

But anyway, it's been exactly one month since my last paper and results are out too! I haveeeeeeee... one HD, one D and two Cs. 'clap, clap,clap' The papers which I think I would excel in turn out to disappoint me and those which I thought I won't do so well turn out rather amazing =)

I shall not bore you with too much of the passé happenings. I just came back from Gold Coast on Thursday night. This weekend have been filled with catching up sessions with the friends and partying. My parents are coming on Tuesday. Exciteeeeeeedddd to see them, family and all.. then it's touring Victoria for almost a week, graduation on 18th Dec then it's home sweet home from there. ETA in Singapore would be 20th Dec? Silly me mistook my return flight for the 19th and informed parents to book ticket for then. To find out that, my own ticket was booked for 20th. So silly!

Anyway, there's so many things that I want... Can I have Santa to be my personal gift concierge this year??? Oh, and did I mention, my dearest Olympus camera has been laid to rest on the faithful day of 4th Dec 2008. It was pronounced dead at estimated time 12.48pm. Due cause of death was the unfortunate collaboration of mechanics and liquid. (The two of them just don't seem to get along all too well and resulted in a brutely fight which left one dead)

"My dearest Olympus IR500, you have served me well for the past 4 years. Thank you for bringing me all the fun, joy and laughter all these while! You have been a great companion. It was my negligence that you have to leave me so soon. I am deelpy sorry and saddened by your departure. However, I would still like to wish you all the best and perhaps one day you will be revived & returned back to my hands. "

-Fondly remembered by yours truly