Thursday, April 03, 2008

What's becoming..

Sorry for the hiatus. It's been long my friends since I last update. I am good and so is Melbourne. However, after being here for the past 2 months or so, it makes me realise how things can change in a snap. 

First, the unpredictable moodswings of the weather. One moment the sun is shining brightly, the next there is a cyclone warning over the radio and the news on tv shows trees being uprooted and building collapsing. All this while, I was in the lovely Royal Arcade, sipping hot chocolate with dear Kaisi who had a one-day stopover. My housemate alerted me the very moment he saw the broadcast. Made us so scared as it was our first time experiencing the temperament of the weather. Above our heads, we could see the rain smashing hard upon the glass panels. For a moment, we were glad we had each other for company. We decided to wait out and guess what? An hour later, we're walking down the peaceful streets which makes all the drama before uncalled for. Overnight, the morning came with a chilly dip of 4 degrees. Isn't the weather crazy? Today, the sun was up and shining brightly just before noon. 

With the good weather came along good news. I am officially no longer HOME-less! It's great news at such desperate times. Pretty like the 'new' house (pun intended - it's an old vintage house) but it's roomy so all is good. Going to Ikea to do some furniture shopping. I have decided to go for a purity theme which means white white white! We'll see how things go along the way.

Have been thinking deep these days. Am beginning to worry when the year comes to an end. Where will I be then? What will I be doing? Who will I become? How will things be like? So many thoughts running through my mind. But yet, no answers. Presently, am lost in translation.

I miss Singapore.. especially my friends. Am worried for a particular one & certainly hope things will turn out for the better. My band of brothers, each one of you, hope school will be fine for you as uni life approach  a closure. To my other friends which I fail to mention, you're not forgotten for you're in my heart. Hope people are treating you nice and fair and hope you will be happy. Hope work is not taking the toil out of you.

On a side note, won't you agree with me that regardless how hectic a schedule is, a simple message makes your day? At least that's the case for me. It's just that simple. 

Labels: