Wednesday, August 20, 2008

don't quite understand..

today i had a pretty good day. it was one which requires little but gives plenty of pleasure. went to the City Library and discovered a splendid collection of fiction books. it is the haven for bookworms! best part is that the library allows you to loan up to 30 books for 3 weeks and you can do the renewal online. isn't that wonderful?

with 2.5 hours before my haircut, i promptly marched into koko black and indulged in some sinful desserts. had the chocolate cake with 2 shortbreads which comes with a thick chocolate mousse at the side. the mousse compliments the pastries so well. yummm!

sitting there alone, reading my book, taking small bites of the delites, and watching the world goes by.. it was such a wondrous feeling! i was thinking to myself, "i could really get use to this!" what a spoilt lady i can become if only the world out there was as simple as i dream it would be.

i returned home, feeling satisfied and happy with my haircut and my relaxing afternoon. cooked dinner and even experimented my housemate's champion bread pudding. i should be feeling contented for such a fruitful day has passed by.

however, why do i feel so flustered inside? it has reached a point whereby i have become such an irritant to the people around me. i presumed the swings have hit me pretty hard. or is this just an excuse for myself? i wonder..

Labels: