Saturday, August 30, 2008

endless munching

i have been snacking so much lately.. arghh! it's terrible! chocolates, ice-cream (my crazy obsession with il freddo), chocolates and more il freddo... like my msn nick, it's seriously 'work, eat, il freddo, sleep' for the past 2 days. wahhh!

good thing is the weather was good enough for a run today.. so i put on my runners and happily pranced around my neighbourhood =) did i mentioned spring is almost here? come sept! i can almost feel it. the weather is getting warmer with each day. the forecast predicts one week of nice sixteens/seventeens. yipee!

i've been so lazy... i can't stand it. but yet i'm indulging in it haha! ironical isn't it? i'm getting bored... my days are filled with events. but i'm bored. how can it be? i don't quite get it too.

BORINGGGG!

Labels: