Sunday, August 24, 2008

extravagant indulgence

after the pampering on wed, the never-seemed-to-be-satisfied lady in me continue its rampage. the following days was filled with endless cravings of il freddo and yummylicious cakes at crowns bakery. all of which was dutifully consumed on the fateful Saturday.

to add on to my decadence, yours truly went on a crazy shoe-shopping which resulted in 3 pairs of oh-so-lovely shoes from nine west. to justify my spendthrift act, i would like to say that i have been shoe-hunting for the longest time. honestly, the shoes they have here are usually too unbearable (both in designs and prices, which are just ridiculously high). the ones which i bought are heavily discounted and you would have to concur with me that nine west produces decent shoes and at prices so affordable, which lady in the right mind would be able to resist the temptation of owing a few pairs too many right?

and i have been eyeing 2 of it for the longest time. AND my poor feet needs some heels quite badly. so it's really a long over-due treat to myself. plus plus, the birthday is coming so it justs give me even more rhyme and reason to spoil myself just a little hee.

with the endless cold wind chilling the daylights out of me, it is only the right thing to do to snuggled in the comfort of one's blankie and read her story book till the end of time, while sipping hot tea and disregards whatever deadlines that are coming up. don't you agree with me? haha.

the closing ceremony is coming up later in the evening. wasn't it the opening ceremony which we just watched the other day? time flies really quickly when you're not looking. please come back again soon my dearest weekends. i will miss you dearly. to school it is, when monday comes. blahh..

Labels: