Wednesday, August 13, 2008

for the thousandth time..

did i mentioned, i miss everyone back home?

especially my dearest family..
the many nights, which i have taken for granted and spend the evening in my room after dinner, instead of staying in the living room to interact with my family. that would be something which i would refrained from when i get back

two, my 3 beloved girlfriends..
it has been 10 years since we met. our friendship, i would describe it as strong and blissful. the friendship we have, is based on mutual understanding and sincerity, much care and plenty of concern (okie, many other friendships too). my point is, for some people, their friendship is filled with fiest and quarrels due to one party being too frank/too much/insensitive etc. for us, we do things the gentle way. no quarrels, no fights. maybe a rare few stern tones and some reminders. mainly, we offer advices and in the end, we support her regardless her decision is. and me agrees with this way of doing things.

definitely all my other friends which i did not mention here (you know i care)..
those who have been very nice to me, those who i always have supper with, those who makes me laugh, those who irritates me (or let me irritate them), those who i talk to occasionally, those who i used to talk to alot but less these days, those who i have fun with, those who have left a footprint in my heart..
i miss you guys too

Off to bed now. Lesson at 10am tomorrow. Wakie at 8am to catch the 1.5 hours ride to school for a pathetic one hour tutorial. Good thing, school is from Mon-Wed. Long weekend to make up for the sucky timetable.

P.S: I watched the online screening of NDP2008 during this event organised by the three universities, Monash, RMIT, Uni Melbourne. One thing to bring up is, never had I feel so patriotic to my country before. It's unbelievable how much pride I sang our national anthem with haha.

Labels: