Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Final stride in the field of academic

Lo and behold, tomorrow marks the beginning of the very very last examinations I would ever have as a student.

Feelings? I am at a loss of what to feel. Before nearing/reaching the end of my academic life, I would say I was rather excited and eager to place myself out in the society and experience for myself what the world has got to give. Now, when I am here myself, a part of me wants to return back to the life of being a student. Honestly, the best job one can get is to be just a student. The 3 months of hectic workload is usually rewarded by an equal amount of holidays. And no need to remind everyone, the carefree days of being a student is no longer a luxury for the working class. How sad!

Anyway, this is just gonna be a short post. I will post another one tmr after my paper. I reckon I should jot down some of my very last memories of having an examination before I can hardly remember them anymore as the years pass by.

Take care my friends! Ta!

Labels: