Thursday, October 23, 2008

First of the last...

First paper today was at 1430 at Caulfield Racecourse. Seat Number G0447.

Started the paper around 1445. After the 10 minutes reading time, I was glad that the paper was rather similar to the sample exam paper other than some minor differences.

Was so worried that I would not have enough time for the paper coz I spent almost 30 mins on the first question. Urged myself to write as fast as I could without compromising too much on my legibility. Did good time when I am done with my third question. 6 question in 2 hours. Too much to write and too little time. Eventually managed to complete the other 3 question in 50 mins and even gave extra information for some parts. Hopefully it would be reflected in my grades.

After-thoughts: I feel as if I am done with exams but in actual fact, it's only the first paper -_-

Well, it's back to studying for other papers. Am done with my 29th paper, just need to attempt the past year papers for that. Keeping my fingers cross for my two marketing papers on 6th and 7th. I can smell salvation coming my way.... weeeeee! 'stop daydreaming'

A picture before I go...





Labels: