Saturday, October 11, 2008

Time passes and things change...

I was browsing through facebook (though I really should be studying for my exams in 12 days' time, oops). Anyhow, I came across someone whom I know from a brief encounter, who got married due to the growing bun in the oven. I know there's nothing to be overly surprised since there are many such happenings going on these days. It just amazed me how so many things can happen over time.

Won't it be nice if things do not really change that much? Sadly, my revelations tell me otherwise. Things pretty much happen overnight and tada, the very next moment when you see the light, it is all different. Eventually, it makes you think twice if you really have a clear understanding of what's going on intially.

And now, I am just wondering how would one find someone who would really stay dedicated to you throughout the many years to come? Isn't it tough, for one is always changing? Yes, it may be for the better sometimes but in some cases, it may be for the worst. It seems that one cannot never grasp the everchanging future so having faith is most important?

My personal opinion and perhaps it may serve as a note to the girls (and maybe the boys) out there... A guy is worth considering:
1) when he respects all women-kind
2) when he treats a lady like a gentleman
3) when he would give up little things in life to make you happy
4) in the event when he is unable to send the lady home, he would text the lady and ask if she arrived back safely
5) and if talking about marriage, he would make the effort to give the lady the most decent proposal as best as he can

Thus, my sentiments about a guy's worthiness before progressing any further. Of course, guys who casually say, "Brothers are forever and women are just like shirts." Well, I can only say it's such a disappointment to know this.

Labels: